Our Services …
Post-conflict and fragile countries in Horn of Africa are facing severe political, economic and social obstacles often lack the institutional capacity and numbers of skilled people needed to help rebuild their systems and institutions and engage local people.
Our capacity development services support by providing highly-skilled people with valuable knowledge and expertise to rebuild the country’s systems, institutions and governance structures. We work with partner organizations to help them ensure the effective use of their resources in order to best achieve their objectives.
We work with our clients to deliver:
- Capacity needs assessments of organisations, sectors and communities .
- Provision of skilled and knowledgeable consultants and staff
- Programming to rebuild and reform systems of governance in post-conflict environments
- Approaches to support accountability between international organisations and local communities
- Training programme design and implementation
- Improvement of performance and effectiveness in key institutions.
- Technical assistance and training.